28 September, 2009

Little Footstep of Hera Shinysmile

this the new blog of my friend-become-sister Hera..
please kindly visit.. she's a bright young lady with such a big dreams and 'long happy feet'..just like her blog *panjang kaki..

www.panjangkaki.blogspot.com



this is hera and me on my graduation

i met her when we were still in university..and my first impression was "geezzz...she's different"
she likes to smile..and very nice even to people she doesnt know (including me!)..

after some short conversation i just knew that she's living a life that i wanted few years ago..
she has many foreign friends..hanging around with cool backpacker traveller..hiking..travelling with friends..etc..
*i have been working since my third year in university..so i dont have many time to go travelling and doing adventourous thingy..
somehow Hera reminds me of small dreams that i want to gain..
somehow what she did reminds me that life is not just working and working and working..

so Hera..please write a lot your little step on your blog.. please let us know where you go and share your smile :)

regards,
-D-

1 komentar:

  1. speechless!
    you inspired me to create a blog, I hope I can maintain and post more interesting stuff on it ;)
    Let's plan a fun activity together after your working hours and before I enter that world ;)

    Thank you so much for write about me *terharu*

    xoxo

    cups,
    -hera-

    BalasHapus