15 Oktober, 2009

Menangkap Rubah Rubah Kecil // Catching The Little Foxes

Menangkap Rubah Rubah Kecil is a book from Leonardo Sjamsyuri..

our life is surrounded by small foxes which destroy small things in our life and those can block you to the path you wanna go..
the little foxes would running around the garden, messing up, and smashing up the plants..

Our life is the garden..
Our ambition..our goals are the plants..
so what are the little foxes?

according to his book, there are four types of little foxes : Lidah&Bibir *what we say, Pemborosan *wasteful, Kemalasan&Kelambanan *laziness&slackness, Kebebalan *stupidity


ummm...i would like to write my own description of Little Foxes..
here we go :
we always have goals on every place we are working at or studying at.. *whether we are employee, students, free-man-standing, enterpreneur, or whatever..

i'm an employee, but also a student, and a free-woman-standing..
  • i am working in a furniture manufacturer, i have goals as a marketing and i also have personal ambition there..
  • i am contributing in cocomomo, with my friends..i also have many goals not only for cocomomo but also for me as well..
  • i start to build my own little kingdom ableworkspace *phewww..its still a long journey baby...
  • i learn how to do graphic design..
  • i learn how to do 3D..
  • i learn autoCad..
*all by myself..CD tutorials..and my laptop called ANDREW..

sooooooooo...i have many things to do..many goals to reach..many ambitions..
i have many plants..and i do watering them daily..
things that delaying even stopping my plants to grow well are The Little Foxes..

The Little Foxes are small things *errrr.... okay..small sins.. that im not supposed to do whenever im on working..so these are things that they can do :
  • they distract consentration
  • they stop us from being focus
  • they forbid us to get our job done on time
  • they make us decide to lay down for a little while
  • they make us think that 'okay..so far you've done well..just stop and relax..you deserve it' ..its a lie !! finish the job first then take a rest..
  • they make us saying TOMORROW quite often..
For me, The Little Foxes are :
  • facebook-ing while working, @office or when im on tutorial learning schedule
  • mind-thinking...'oo..cocomoco is fine, the launching is still december, just do the business plan tomorrow' etc..etc..
  • blogging in the middle of hectic rundown !!! :(
  • snacking *cemil-cemil makanan bikin ga fokus!!
  • daydreaming *supposed to be dreaming then wake up and grant them !!
  • self-pity
  • being lazy
  • satisfy sooooo easily
  • playing around
ukaiiiiiiiiiii....
those are the little foxes running around next to me..
i'd like to catch them and throw them away..
*burn them !!

so i can plant my flower well and my garden will be beautiful..
(so i can grant my goals and my life will be beautiful)

*yipeeeeeeeee..

4 komentar:

  1. Somehow my little foxes lead me to my goal, but it always an unusual way :)

    Good luck, a free-woman-standing (I like this term)!!!! Happy weekend!

    Much love,
    -hera-

    BalasHapus
  2. OMG...do you have to name ur laptop Andrew????
    DD

    BalasHapus
  3. so, little fox...errr...i mean you, dina.
    since u know what to do and how, let's get straight anything in cocomomo. since 'confuse' is my middle name and 'stressfull about unpredictable future' is gonna be my last, before i end up in the dessert country in 4 months. 12 weeks. let's save our baby cocomomo.
    for human future sake! YEAH!!!!

    BalasHapus
  4. yeaaaaaahhhh..
    chicks and lads..
    here we come
    The Cocomomo Mommy !!!!
    hahahaha

    BalasHapus