09 Oktober, 2009

Great Book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read this book for few pages on my previous trips to singapore. Finally i did buy it !!!
The title is Dont Mess With The Logo, by Jon Edge and Andy Milligan.
This is a very unloaded book that can explain brand in such simple ways.
I mean Karen Post, The Branding Diva, is quite theoritic..and also Gitomer..

But this book really open my mind : that brand, branding, even brandy can be understood in a different point of view..in a simpler way..and also brand and branding are actually FUN !!!!

these are few pages of the book..
i really like the second quote.. A HAMBURGER BY ANY OTHER NAME COSTS TWICE AS MUCH..




*two thumbS up !! i also like Jack Trout, with his DIFFERENTIATE OR DIE !!


nice and tricky!! (dont forget the little TM..hahaha..)


and thiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss is my fave quote from Stephen King..(no..still not that Stephen King)

1 komentar: